Ringtail advanced analytics help legal teams complete a wide variety of review projects quickly and easily. Recently redesigned to feature a colorful and intuitive user interface, Ringtail excels at finding the non-obvious connections that search-only solutions often miss. Fully integrated into the core platform, review teams will enjoy immediate gains in speed and productivity when working on the most common e-discovery challenges.
Clear decision points accelerate case strategy
With dynamic, interactive visualizations and metadata-rich dashboards, Ringtail’s analytics dramatically reduces the complexity and confusion of working with large data volumes by providing clear decision points and obvious starting points.
- Cubes help reviewers identify important documents, custodians and timelines associated with any set of keywords or metadata – and bring immediate focus and priority to collection, processing and review activities.
- Mines help legal teams group conceptually similar documents into clusters. Designed to tackle large data sets – from tens of thousands to millions - case leads can build intelligent assignments and prioritize review sequences, keeping workflows moving and teams productive.
No dataset too big; no project too small
An attorney favorite, Cubes is a multi-dimensional x-ray for all metadata in your case. Want to see search term hits for each custodian? Focus review on specific months or days of activity? Cubes will get the job done.
Ringtail Analytics can help you perform:
- Defensible computer-assisted review
- Early case assessment
- Trial and deposition preparation
- Meet and confer keyword term analysis
- Advanced culling
- Custodial data analysis