Because there’s no such thing as simple e-discovery
Document review projects are inherently complex. With the challenges of rolling document productions, multiple phases of review and distributed review teams with differing expertise, corporations and law firms need a way to ensure that all documents are coded consistently and completely to satisfy the legal and strategic needs of the legal team. Ringtail’s review workflow helps transform your best practices into a rock-solid, repeatable process.
Repeatable success was never this easy to configure
Comprised of review teams, assignments details, phases and validation criteria – the rules that determine if all documents have been coded correctly and completely in an assignment – review workflows are simple to create and even easier to edit in Ringtail. Using Ringtail Review Workflow, legal teams can do the following:
- Set specific clearing criteria for assignments – producing a consistent, high-quality review.
- Ensure that each document in an assignment is coded properly.
- Optimize the size and contents of review assignments to match the experience and expertise of the review team.
- Prioritize phases to ensure teams are always working on the most critical review assignments.
- Dynamically route documents to the most productive reviewers.
- Automate quality control by establishing validation criteria for any phase in a review.
Critical information at a glance; detailed information at a click
The new user interface in Ringtail rewards the end user with a superior experience when analyzing the review team’s progress and estimating when the project will be complete. By elegantly melding information, color and visualizations into a single view, Ringtail provides users with actionable and useful information at each click. And with new navigation breadcrumbs and quick links, you are never more than a single click away from any page in review setup.