Answered by Colleen Casey Voshell
You can use Mines for a number of different purposes including:
- To get a high-level understanding of what is in your data set or a subset of your data;
- To identify likely responsive documents for routing to a priority review;
- To identify likely privileged documents for routing to a potentially privileged workflow;
- To identify likely junk or non-responsive documents for review de-prioritization or bulk coding
- To identify themes, trends and/or relationships within your data set.