Answered by Robert Young
How you assign documents to a specific user depends on whether the documents already exist as an assignment in a workflow.
- If documents are not already within an assignment in a workflow:
- Perform a search.
- On the toolbar, click Tools and select Workflow.
- Ensure that Add to a workflow is selected.
- Complete the Add to a workflow steps.
- To assign this assignment to a specific user, select the user on the Assign user menu. (The user can be any user in the case and does not have to be a member of the phase team or workflow team.)
- If documents are already in an assignment within a workflow:
- Open the All Assignments page.
- Select assignments.
- Assign or reassign assignments. In the Assign user dialog box, select the name of the user.
- Click OK in the respective dialog box.
For more information, see Administering Assignments